Bar Pilar will be open for dinner service on New Year’s Eve with its regular dinner menu supplemented by a few delicious specials by Executive Chef Jesse Miller, including:
- Marrow-poached Lobster Tail with Turmeric Carrots, XO Sauce, Mangelica Ham Crisps
- Dry-aged Beef Tartar with Cured Duck Egg and Spicy Tendon Chips
- Pickled Beets with Mustard Greens, Coffee-roasted Celeriac and Fennel
- Mangelica Ham & Manchego Cheese Sandwich with Chopped Olives
- Slab of Pork Shoulder for Two with Parker House Buns, Winter Vegetable Slaw, Honey Mustard, House Bacon & Buttermilk Ranch
- Whole, Roasted Lamb Neck with Pita, Pickled Beet Tzatziki, House Harissa, and Smoked Chick Pea Hummus (for two)
Jonathan Fain has also curated a special Champagne and cocktail menu available throughout the evening. Complimentary champagne toast at midnight, house-made fortune cookies, and DJ to ring in 2016! No cover.